Wednesday, April 23, 2008

好命人...cyncyn is back!

cyncyn came to meet me & 妹妹 for lunch.
we went to far east plaza, greenview.
i had fried chilli mee hoon & ti-kueh which was so yummi :) but teh-o so disapointed :<
whereas the 2 of them had tom yam meehoon kueh. cyncyn din't finish bcos she find it too hot! 妹妹 oso say 辣啊!!

so sweet & thotful of her, she always bring back kawaii souvenir for me... 谢谢你 cyncyn :)
too bad i do not hv camera to take pix.
i am so bless with many nice ppl around me. most of my frenz & colleague always bring things for me... so paiseh :P

last nite, i went for acupuncture again.
needle was poke on my forehead (1st time), both my legs & shoulders!
the most painful one was on my legs... xpecially when 医师 'screw' it .... aiyooo 酸到 ///
i am so frighten of needle but i hv got no choice now.
goin to angmoh doctor is another torture! they r famous for: pain killer, xray or 开刀!
and all not cheap k :<

o shit, suddenly remember i did not 解放 tis morning... :)
oh dear... seems like i did not eat enough veg & fruit again today... siao-liao :(

No comments: