Thursday, October 30, 2008

xiexie ni.... cyncyn :)

yest cyncyn invite me for lunch at taka, Ajitei .... 谢谢 :)

we din't see each other for quite sometime liao! oni time is to read her blog.
she is doing quite well now... in term of $$$. happy for her :) hmmm... but sad for me lor, bcoz after workin for so many years my pay is still... chiak buay pa, yao buay si :( 用到刚刚好, 没多也没少).. haha! well, i am not the 'chiong' queen, so better keep my mouth zip hor :)


cyncyn and her 'V' :>

beef sukiyaki was so sweet & 咸! damn shiok to eat but, after effect...我头痛 plus neck 痛, nearly go mad!!! i think too much ajinomoto (味精) liao! i am veri sensitive wif it :(

salmon baked rice... to me so so oni. maybe sashimi wld be beta ka :)
canele cakes... jupiter (rich chocolate) & strawberry shortcake which i said tasted like the one @ sunmoulin :)

i love to have coffee/tea or red wine after a good meal... slacking on a comfy sofa, cool ambience mmmm, heaven!!

No comments: