Tuesday, July 1, 2008

billy's new home...

billy boy, u muz be feeling veri lonely sleepin alone. havin sleepin on the marble floor for the passed 1o over years, i know u'r not use to sleepin in the soil, but i hv got no choice ...
how i wish i cld keep u at my side forever as long as i live.

for the passed 2 nights i keep thinking of u xspecially b4 i sleep.
i wish u cld come to my dream & talk to me, but instead i slept well ... without any dreams!

see how peaceful u look ...


billy boy, do u like your new home which huat find for u? i hope to bring u home ... one day!


我好舍不得你..... till today, i still cldn't believe u juz leave me like that...

without huat, i'm reali in the lost... he is the one who brings u home ..... and now he is oso the one who send u off.....


billy darling, rest peacefully.... 有缘再见!!!

2 comments:

TOMATO TORTOISE ANG said...

Hi moon river! i m cindy 's biao jie!

She told me ur billy died!!
oh my god.. !!
SO sad for you :(.. how could it happened!! Star tortoise suppose to be long lifed !! By the way i understand your feelings.. lastime when my tortoise died i also feel extreme sad! with me for 3 yrs!!

Maybe u try keep green terrapin? Those buy from market.. like my Tully that kind.. :)

startortoise said...

hi, sorry i juz get to read your msg... tis moon river, we met the last time u came to the officce :)

till today i still think of billy & i keep askin myself y?y?y?... like u said... long life!

btw, domo arigato neh for sharing my sorrow!