Saturday, May 16, 2009

14may 09... unlucky day!

啊...... 我跌到了 :0( ... so paiseh!

this is a 'suay' day for me & 妹妹 (cindy) ... haizzz
she got slapped by a 'or-neh' (black skin) while on duty!
wasted, let her 'ran off', if not her cb face will appr stomp/utube.... yeah!

while i was walkin out from the canteen after dabao fried sotong mee for lunch... suddenly i heard myself screaming bcos i lost my brake! am i skating? hmm, i duno leh bcos i never skate b4... heehee! jimmy who was in front of me got a shock (i tink many *eaters* too) & he quickily help me up... 好狡猾,,, sibei paiseh 哦!
heng-ah, my sotong mee & jimmy's porkchop rice din't fly off ... oni the cut chilli wif sauce (which i was holdin on the other hand) 'piak' on the floor & not on my face :)
i was not angry at all bcos did not kana me ma ... i juz feel 很好笑囖!

actually hor, ppl like betty, eileen, alice & many of the staff had gone thru the same incident like me recently! i can imagine those ka-chng boh-bak one surely veri painful... zheng-hu is one of them. she 'ki-ga-la-kio' make so much noise after she fell... haha!

well, i take it as 改运啦 & oso shed off some fat lor :)
oh dear.... i actually ate some 卤猪皮 wif my sotong mee after the fall ... 补回了no wonder still so heavy..haizzz!!!

aiya, 4got to ask jimmy to take a pix of me on the floor :( can ask for compensation hor.. which
is so common nowadays... gian-png ahhhh!


No comments: