Tuesday, May 5, 2009

rachel gona be 6....

tis coming thursday is my birthday.... i celebrate earlier bcos i got to go to school lor!

heehee... girlgirl was sleeping but i insist to take a pix wif her :)
she is da gugu's precious stone ***
hai, da gugu bot me a chocolate cake from 4leaves plus angbao & oso a photo frame wif my pix :)
wat xiao gu bot me huh? erm, surely books lah! ah gong & ah ma gave me angbao too.
my bday wish .... mommy will turn into a pig if she eats & sleep, hahahahaaaaaa.....

i brought her to tiong bahru plaza to get her a cake last sunday. thinking that she is the oni one who love to eat, so i suggest buyin her a 3x3 inches mini cake from pola cake shop.
guess wat she say? " NO, da gugu! its not enough for everybody! i want everyone to eat bcos
its my birthday! at that moment my heart melt! she was not selfish when its time to 'distribute' her cake. she make sure everyone gets their share b4 her. when i take a mini piece, she even asks me why mine is so small & whether is it enough... hahahar!

No comments: