Sunday, October 9, 2011

back to work after 2 mths H/L

went back 3 oct after 60 days of hospitalization leave (H/L).
i was given 3 mths but beta get back to work... my rice bowl.

dr leon foo keep askin me whether i really wanted to go back when i asks him to re-issue my mc.
therapist, sara din't like the idea when i told her. the 1st thing she asked me was : u working for chinese company? my reply> nope, its a japanese company & but chinese boss ;P

i was feeling rather sian on 2 oct (sunday) bcos next day i got to work :(
but, during my H/L i missed office so much! i was very sian when i cldn't move my arm & every sec i was in painl... i didn't sleep well, woke up middle of the night///
i feel smelly & sweat 3x more due to the medication.
i got angry bcos i cldn't help to clean up! i keep telling ppl the toilet is dirty, the floor is dirty, the kitchen is dirty....
my laoma said to me > dun be so fussy! u are now a 病人 so its alright to be messy etc...
sista > hei, hello.. u'r home bcos u'r not well. so dun order us wat to do like a commando, oops!

after abt more than a mth...
i tried to meet up wif friends for makan after doctor's appt & therapy session when my hand started to move... actually i didn't realize it was the painkiller that is helpin my movement!!!
until.... when i stop takin b4 i go back to work. i was asked to stop by doc foo after he give me another kind of nerve medicine.

last wed, 5 oct (4 pm).... suddenly my arm swells & was v painful.
alittle blue black & dented appr on my arm surface!
g-cheng asks me to go dr toh @ tiong bahru but i was v confuse...
i dun wan to go thru all the explanation! i dun wan to go thru another xray etc etc...
aahhhh, i take painkiller instead of gg to the doc ( im stubborn)!

all the while, physiotherapy was not so difficult. and i thot i was recovering (even tho sara told me, i need to b patience bcos i need a longer time to recover due to my condition)!
for the passed few days... i can't lift up my arm using a small drink can while lying down. it was damn painful doin all the exercise/// b4, i do feel the pain but i can still manage but not now :(

appt wif sara last fri, 7 oct & she asks me to stop certain exercise.
she keep askin did anyone bang on me? did i carry any heavy stuff? did i over used my hand at work..... even im not suppose to open the door using my injured hand :(
i went to company's dr lee bcos sara advise me to go GP for my swelling pain!
so now i am back on painkiller again... sobsob

No comments: