Sunday, October 2, 2011

NIGHTMARE .... 30 JULY 2011

30 july 2011 > after 9 pm.... terrible bad nightmare///

arr at spore custom (2nd link)
after alighting fr the coach, i half walking half running to throw 'rubbish' ....
suddenly, i duno how it happen, i was falling forward, knock my forehead on the pillar,
and my right arm...
OOH NO, my ARM... WRIST-ED behind and i can't get up myself!!!!!
i heard many voices behind me > #[dun lift her!], #[har-meh ka-yi-char-ki-lai!],,,,,
at last, i was lifted up by a cleaner an old uncle!
i sat on the floor in terrible billions of pain which i will not forget in my life, *cry without tear*
yoshie, cindy, peggy, sim-b-choo, honghong & susan were in a shock that they duno wat to
do???!!!
the officer there keep tellin me to get up so that they can put me on the wheelchair.
i dun wan anyone to touch me, bcos i was in hell pain & i'm using my left hand to hold my right////
i was in a terrible shocked & i feel nausea.... the oni thing i know was: i am die-in of pain.
ambulance was called & poor cindy had to accompany me to nuh!
yoshie & peggy took a cab there bcos oni 1 person is allow in the ambulance.

in the ambulance : i was screaming & kicking in pain////
i duno wat the medic do to my injured arm... it was even thousand billions time more painful.
cindy said i scolded them, oops! i remembered i screamed & tell them to stop & dun touch me.

at NUH : again i was asks wat happen? how i fell etc... (i hv bin repeating from the moment i
fell... @#$%&*^!!! STOP, so frustrating, juz help me to STOP my PAIN ARRRGGGHHH!!!
at 1st, one nurse thot that i had pulled my muscle & will inject painkiller to stop the pain faster!
thank god, a young lady doc came & she told the nurse to quickly send me fr xray!
result > I had DISLOCATE my arm.
i was put to sleep(unconscious) a Philippe lady doc fix back my arm.
it was passed midnight when i woke up... arm sling!

when i was push out on wheelchair (discharge) i saw lao-ma & hoon.
cindy called home to inform them.
lao-pa was waiting for us at home... 2 AM, i had make them worried :(

night was suffering... on painkiller but still in pain.
can't sleep well. cannot toss & turn, oni keep still.

1st time, i need either lao-ma or hoon to help me wif my clothes!
they hv to figure out how to take out & put it on in order not to hurt my injury.
gg to the loo... haizzz, another hard task :( tried very very hard learning to use
my left hand! very tiring after awhile.
well, its miserable without right arm. everythin got to depend on ppl.
i cried many times not oni the pain i suffered but oso i cannot get wat i want :(

the most grateful person was lao-ma! she will do everything for me so willingly!
she will offer (she can read my mind) and i tried not to trouble her.
im so deeply touch in my heart! lao-ma kamsiah so much,辛苦了.
lao-pa oso sweet, he will asks me to leave my plate after meal & he will wash fr me!
sometime i'v got no choice but asks huat to clip my hair, haha
as fr hoon, well got to see her mood! if she's happy she will do things fr u, if not she
can be sickening & i feel like punching her...

08 aug 2011 > nuh orthopaedic dr tan hsi ming bryan
12 aug 2011 > sgh consultant orthopaedic surgeon doc leon foo siang shen
and ms sara joan is my physiotherapist, she is from england.



No comments: